Top 3 Movies On Netflix


These are the 3 BEST movies I’ve watched on Netflix over the past few years! (Not in any particular order because I am indecisive.) These movies may not be for everyone and that is okay because you have roughly 4,000 other ones to choose from on this streaming platform, these are just my personal favorites. :)


  1. El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
If you weren’t already aware, Breaking Bad is a critically acclaimed television series about a high school chemistry teacher that gets cancer and cooks up the best methamphetamine in the country to pay for treatment, all behind his family’s back. He recruits one of his old students named Jesse Pinkman as his sidekick or “partner in crime” you could say. I won’t spoil anything for you but I must recommend you watch this series, it is truly an amazing story to follow and was executed perfectly. El Camino came out just as I was finishing up the series last October. Since I just finished the series up and was looking for answers, I had very high expectations for this movie. Let me just say, my high expectations were exceeded. The movie picked up at the EXACT moment the series had ended at and they wrapped up the story perfectly. I can’t explain much about it without spoiling everything in the series, so just watch it. :)
  1. Creep and Creep 2
I have both the first movie and the sequel listed for this one because I still cannot decide which one is better, and that is why it’s one of my favorites! It’s so difficult to come by a sequel that is even comparable to the first run (Star Wars being the only exception). Both Creep and Creep 2 follow a mentally deranged man and the people he encounters, which is one person per movie. In the first movie, the “creep” Josef, played by Mark Duplass (who also wrote the movie), pays a videographer to come out to his cabin and film a home movie for the creep’s unborn child because he has brain cancer and won’t live to see his son. Creep 2 is very similar, but this time he found a videographer on craigslist and pays her $1,000 just to “film him for the day”. The second movie is much more obscure than the first, making me unable to describe what happens because this is a school project. I was on the edge of my seat during both movies, there are so many twists and turns that you won’t EVER see coming and endings that leave you wanting more. These movies are not for the faint of heart, but definitely worth the watch, if you can handle it.  
  1. Black Mirror: Bandersnatch
If you grew up reading the “Choose Your Own Adventure” books, this is the movie for you! Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is an interactive movie that is available on Netflix and has been since 2018. This is a “sister movie”, you could say, of the hit series Black Mirror with all five seasons available on Netflix as well. If I had to describe the series, I would say it’s like a futuristic version of The Twilight Zone. Every episode has a new story that normally has something to do with the use of insane technology of the future, with lots of twists and endings that will make you go mad. This new movie they created is absolutely fantastic. Just like the series, it follows the same criteria but YOU decide the ending by choosing different “paths” throughout the film. The scene will pause and you will have 2-3 options to click on at the bottom of your screen. Some of these options lead to your death, which causes the movie to end quickly. I ended up watching it four times, picking different options each time to make the story longer. I had a lot of fun with this movie and would definitely recommend giving it a try if you like futuristic movies.

Thank you for reading my post! I am hopeful you will give at least one of these a try. :)



https://highschool.latimes.com/los-alamitos-high-school/review-bandersnatch-netflixs-first-interactive-movie/
https://letterboxd.com/film/creep-2014/
https://comicbook.com/movies/2019/08/24/netflix-releases-breaking-bad-movie-poster/
https://brand.netflix.com/en/assets/
https://giphy.com/explore/whoa
https://giphy.com/explore/woah

Comments

Popular Posts