Movie History and Disney


Continual improvement/adaption is the phrase that first comes to mind when I think of how movies have flourished over time.
The first motion picture on record was created in 1888 by a French man named Louis Le Prince. It is a short film of a man riding a horse. I have seen the short film in one of my high school history classes but I forgot that it was made in 1888 and that is astounding to me. Sliced bread wasn’t created until 40 years later! As time went on, a man named Walter Elias Disney was a name everyone knew. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was released in 1937.
Here we are in 2020, and Disney is a name that everyone knows. Disney movies are still being pumped out to this day. I’m sure they’re out there, but I have yet to meet a person who hasn’t seen a Walt Disney movie. With all of the technology available to us now, it’s not that hard to make a movie. I have another blog post about old movies being better than new movies mainly due to the fact that it was a serious struggle creating a movie back then. But, in the case of Disney movies I have no preference. I would love to sit down and unwind by watching an old Disney cartoon, but I would also love to watch Toy Story 4 (mainly because I didn’t get to see it when it was in theaters). I would say my favorite movie company is definitely Disney. I grew up watching ALL of their movies and I’m so glad that’s what my parents chose to put on my little television. I hope this article was helpful to you and if you haven’t seen a Disney movie yet, go watch one! I guarantee you will not be disappointed.


what-was-the-first-movie-ever-made
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/169870217164551237/
https://www.gbposters.com/toy-story-4-antique-maxi-poster

Comments

Popular Posts